Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Third Trimester

Preggy update #9

How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain? Loss of 500g so far

Maternity Clothes? Yip But I can still get away with a few non maternity items. Like my jeans haha

Stretch Marks?  Still no new ones yet 

Sleep: Sleeping well. Some leg cramps now and again and last night, the one side of my bum cramped!?!

Best moment this week: Seeing this baby move. he's started giving heavier kicks, so watching that movement is amazing. 

Worst moment this week: None really, maybe a day of sciatic pain but that was it.

Miss Anything? Nope

Movement: Loads!

Food cravings: One day it's jam on toast and another it's plain buttered toast. But I must have a Bonaqua Lemon-Lime water! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. 

Gender: It's a boy! And the name is finalised!!

Labor Signs: Nope, not yet

Symptoms:  Some groin pains, lower backache, bleeding gums, leaking colostrum, shortness of breathe, abdominal cramping (like mild contractions) after being intimate with hubby - doc says it's normal.

Belly Button in or out?  Almost flat. I have a scar just above my navel where they cut to remove my appendix and there's a little bump just above it. Looks really weird and hoping it flattens soon.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on (super surprised!)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. I have days when my hormones play up and I can get super emotional 

What I'm looking forward to: My next appointment 23 June and seeing this little soccer player again. 

What I'm nervous about: Nervous about how Matthew is going to react to his brother. At the moment, he is lukewarm about the pregnancy. One day he will run full speed toward me and punch and elbow my bump. The next day, if he thinks I got hurt, he will be the most loving little person and asking if the baby is moving. :) Also, when I ask him if he wants to feel his brother move, he looks at me straight-faced, sighs and kinda rolls his eyes. LOL! Ai, just hoping he doesn't try to lay on his brother when he's here....


Baby Name? We've decided on Ethan Brent.

Movement? Yip loads

Thoughts: Wish I was more diligent with posting on this blog. I am still trying to take everything in with this pregnancy and enjoy every single moment. (Still applies) But also I am trying to research as much as I can about how to prepare for a vbac if things work out. I am really trying to get this baby out the normal way and not through the sunroof again.
Hoping to save enough to afford our maternity and newborn photoshoot.

Latest bump pic (haven't taken a pic in a while)

Comparison pic




4 comments:

  1. Great update Kim! Love the name Ethan, yay! Matthew and Ethan. Love it.
    Stunning bump, aw, sommer makes me miss my boepie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I also think the 2 names go nicely together.
      I know for sure I'm going to miss this bump when Ethan is born. :(

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bump! Can't believe you are in your third trimester already and that you haven't gained weight, well done, girl!
    I love the name Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debs. But don't think I haven't been eating all the wrong things :) Not sure why I haven't gained any weight but don't want to question it too much either.
      Thank you!!! <3

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Toddler birthday ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers