Tuesday, June 17, 2014

30 week update

Preggy update #10

How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain? I've gained 1.3kg's in the last week, making my total weight gain so far 400g

Maternity Clothes? Oh definitely! But luckily can still fit into some no maternity tops

Stretch Marks?  Still no new ones yet 

Sleep: Still sleeping very well. Don't want to jinx it though

Best moment this week: No one specific moment. It's been a good few weeks and everything is so special

Worst moment this week: Every twinge in my side and back ache makes me cringing in case it's another gallstone attack. Need to get this sorted!

Miss Anything? Nope

Movement: Loads!

Food cravings: Craving some citrus now a days. But that's it

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. 

Gender: It's a boy! And the name is finalised!!

Labor Signs: Nope, not yet

Symptoms:  Lower backache on and off, bleeding gums, leaking colostrum, shortness of breathe, abdominal cramping (like mild contractions) after being intimate with hubby - doc says it's normal. Then the occasional back and side pains that is so very classic of the gallstone attacks

Belly Button in or out?  Almost flat. I have a scar just above my navel where they cut to remove my appendix and there's a little bump just above it. Looks really weird and hoping it flattens soon. (This is still so)

Wedding rings on or off? Still on (super surprised!)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. I have days when my hormones play up and I can get super emotional (still true)

What I'm looking forward to: I'm actually starting to look forward to having him here. I still have a while to go but the excitement is starting to make an appearance

What I'm nervous about: Nervous about the doctor not even giving me a TOLAC (Trial of Labour After Cesarean). I've been thinking about this VBAC thing a lot lately and so worried that the doctor is going to find something wrong in the next few weeks and just go ahead and schedule a c-sec.


Baby Name? We've decided on Ethan Brent.

Movement? Yip loads

Thoughts: I am really sad that we won't be able to do our maternity and newborn photoshoot. Finances are not playing along right now but I'd rather spend the money on toiletries and diapers for the baby than spend that much money on a shoot (money we don't really have) (at least that's what I keep telling myself).

Latest bump pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Toddler birthday ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers